1. Yes! I forgot about Pixar's shorts!
2. That pig is adorable
3. Ok, nvm, it's a trailer
4. Ok, those waves look super realistic
5. I'm gonna cry by the end of this short, I just know it
6. What a sneaky momma bird!
7. Oh no, Piper!
8. What type of bird is that?
9. Wow, that underwater shot is beautiful!
10. That baby bird is my hero
11. Omg, a post-credits scene!!
12. I want that desk lamp
13. Omg, baby Dory
14. Dory's dad is hilarious
15. Dory and ADHD?
16. Foreshadowing by mini Dory
17. Omg, she's so tiny!
18. Are these fish stupid? Her parents are obviously blue
19. And the quest to find Dory begins
21. I want Ellen to start talking
22. Wow, the ocean is unfriendly
23. Omg, Finding Nemo throwback
24. Did they remake that clip from the original movie?
25. Is Dory's bed is supposed to look like a brain?
26. Logic flaw, Marlin. Nemo WAS the first
27. Ellen should be a teacher
28. Birds and bees, ocean style
29. I wanna ride on that school bus
30. After such a traumatic experience, Nemo sure seems to have recovered...
31. Finding Dory: Days of Future Past
32. Where in the ocean are they supposed to be?
33. I think he knows what it's like to miss someone
34. Wow, 15 minutes in and this movie has actually been sorta sad
36. This looks unfriendly...
37. This is cool how she keeps remembering little bits
38. Wtf is that thing?
39. Oh my god
40. And that's why you don't litter in the ocean
41. Who voices Marlin? I totally can't remember
42. What? Is this a 'butt' cameo?
43. This is literally a repeat of Finding Nemo now
45. Oh, she's been tagged
46. Ok, I already love the septopus
48. Now, Hank, it's not nice to take advantage of people
49. Does Sigourney Weaver really endorse a fish hospital?
50. No way, Dory actually was in the exhibit!
51. That is one oblivious trainer
52. Does every creature here have some sort of problem?
53. Oh yay, the return of whale talk!
56. Ocean knowledge, courtesy of Pixar
57. Omg, Hank!
58. This is a great show for the tourists at the whale shark exhibit
59. Is Dory an only child?
60. That bird is hideous
61. Becky is high maintenance
62. Nemo will never let Marlin forget that Dory insult, will he?
63. I'm calling it - Becky will become a surrogate daughter
64. Poor Gerald!
65. I totally wanna visit this aquarium!
66. Poor Hank probs has ocean PTSD
67. He's trusting her to remember it?
68. So much for Becky
69. Oh no, Nemo and Marlin!
70. Seriously, how much did Sigourney Weaver pay to be name dropped in this movie?
71. Uh oh, kid zone!
72. Great. Now she lost Hank!
73. I will never look at touch pools that same way again
74. Super sad thought - how long do blue tangs live?
76. That's a surefire way to lose another tentacle
77. Wow, why didn't he ink up earlier?
78. Oh man, I forgot about Nemo and Marlin!
79. #WWDD - my new mantra
80. That fountain hopping sounded good in theory
81. This clam sounds rehearsed
82. His pearl looks like a tongue piercing
83. I'm getting how Dory learned all her fun facts - so when did she learn to read all the exhibits?
84. Aww, Hank blushed!
85. Don't go, Hank
86. I bet they aren't in the exhibit - that would be too easy
87. Dory, back at it with the social skills
88. Was Dory born in captivity?
89. Wait, how did Dory leave the exhibit in the first place?
90. Look, another brain house!
91. Huh! The purple shell
92. Oh no, what's up with her parents?!
93. Impressive - they mimic the undertow in that aquarium
94. Maybe she'll be reunited with Hank in Cleveland, too
95. Ok, this is driving anywhere
96. Wow, Bailey's a mean coach!
97. Don't bail on her, Bailey!
98. Omg, ocean Cerebro
99. What's in the pipes??
100. Oh, it's them!
101. Dory is definitely the hero of this franchise
103. I never realized how the sound of water follows them in every scene...
104. Does Dory have extended family?
105. Yay, it's Hank!
106. 5 minute countdown
107. Do they remember Dory?
108. She was too busy finding Nemo to find Jenny and Charlie :(
108. Who's perspective is this?
109. Are we back in the real ocean now?
110. Not to be nitpicky, but this movie should be called "Finding Everyone Dory Remembers"
111. Poor Dory is so discouraged, until she remembers #WWDD!
112. Kelp, I need somebody. Kelp! (I'm sorry)
113. Shit - are those her parents?!
114. Kelpcake. Ha
115. "Dory, Dory, don't you dare be sorry"
116. Why does this seem suspiciously like a dream?
117. Wow, Dory looks super young
118. Oh shoot, now it's Finding Nemo again!
119. Hey, we've come full circle!
120. Yay, break free!
121. Don't get used to it, Gerald
122. I want a cute otter, too!
123. We don't have time for these Dory family moments, we have a truck to stop!
124. Becky to the rescue!
125. Moral of the story: everything happens for a reason
127. Shit, they took too long
128. Bailey needs some better 'glasses'
130. Suck it, bipeds!
131. If an octopus can predict the World Cup, who says a septopus shouldn't drive?
133. The seagulls! I forgot about that part!
136. Odd song choice...
137. Hey, they got their rock back!
138. Nice try, Sigourney, there already are the Three R's!
139. How did no one find the whale shark?
140. Wait, how did they get back home?
141. I can't get a good read on this Dory-Marlin relationship
142. Hmm, underwhelming ending - let's hope the bonus scene redeems it
143. Wow, that was short! I forgot that not all movies are 2+ hours long
144. Did this really need to be in 3D? (I mean, I would have seen it regardless, but still)
145. Wait. Pixar doesn't always do post-credits scenes, do they? How many have I been missing out on over the years?? (I sure hope I'm wrong about this!)
146. Mark Zuckerbrow is an assistant producer (so close!)
147. Man, my favorite characters were definitely Bailey and Destiny!
148. Production babies? That's so cool!
149. I wonder who they'd make the next movie about? Gerald?
150. No way, look who it is!
151. I did NOT see that coming! Threequel in the works? I can't wait 13 more years!
153. I sure do love me a good cameo