3. This was your lifeline to get on and off the ship.
9. You studied outside whenever you could (because you'd be crazy to study inside).
Though, let's be honest, you didn't do much studying.
13. You lived for pub night and collected your wine for three days in a Nalgene until you could actually get drunk off it.
23. You saw some of the world's greatest wonders...
Or the Reclining Buddha in Thailand
Or the ruins of Tikal in Guatemala
Or the halls of the Alhambra in Spain
25. At some point you told your family you were moving to China or Thailand or South Africa or whatever your favorite country was FOREVER.
27. Everyone in Asia wanted a picture with you.
29. You held up signs in each country to thank your parents for helping to send you on the greatest journey of your life.
30. You went on safari and saw INCREDIBLE animals.
33. You couldn't wait to get home to the MV Explorer after a few days ashore and take a much-needed shower...
35. You watched the country you just visited fade into the distance as you set sail for the next one.