1. Use a teaspoon to seamlessly peel a hard-boiled egg.
2. Freeze coffee in an ice cube tray and place the cubes in your coffee for an on-the-go brew that’s not watered down.
3. Make everything a waffle.
4. When you’re making PB&Js, spread the jelly within the center of the peanut butter in order to avoid a soggy sandwich.
5. Conjure up a creative car snack with a peanut butter to-go cup and some edible dipping sticks of your choice.
6. Place a cupcake liner at the end of an ice pop to keep from dripping.
7. Freeze your smoothies for an instant morning pick-me-up.
8. Squeeze lemon juice on fruit to keep it from browning too quickly.
9. Place banana slices in a food storage bag and dust them with cinnamon. Then pop them in the freezer for a convenient frozen treat.
10. Whenever available, snag portable snack options.
All animations by Kirun Kunju / © BuzzFeed 2017.