1. The reality of finals week approaching slowly sinks in.
2. And all of your emotions begin to spiral into one huge mess of "I don't even know."
3. Your sleep schedule is a crying shame in itself.
4. And stress-eating becomes the only eating you do.
5. Professors start to sound more and more like Game of Thrones characters than "friends."
6. And you can kind of understand why your real friends start to drift away.
7. But it's nothing compared to when your family asks how finals are coming along.
8. Yet, when it's time, you keep a positive mind and go in blazing.
9. And no matter how confusing the first exam question looks, you're going to give it your all.
10. Because it's your time to shine, despite having doubts.
11. But the exam seems alarmingly easy — and you keep getting too many C's in a row on the multiple choice section.
12. Your worst fears are coming true, and you're freaking the fuck out.
13. Slowly and then all at once, you lose hope.
14. On open-ended questions, you start writing down anything and everything just to end the misery faster.
15. But then you remember this is the only thing standing between you and a well-deserved break.
16. And just like that, you reclaim your confidence. You're here to kick some ass.
17. It's important, sure, but it's really just a final, and you're better than it.
18. So you push on. The end is in sight!
Did you know you can sign up for a BuzzFeed Community account and create your own BuzzFeed posts? Get started here!
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!