14. Judge Dalveer Bhandari
Not only is Judge Bhandari giving you this sultry look right now, but when he served as a senior judge in the Supreme Court of India he totally ruled in the matter of the right to free and compulsory education for children, which led to the availability of basic infrastructural amenities in primary and secondary schools all over the country…Do I hear marriage material?
6. Judge Abdulqawi Ahmed Yusuf
This fresh-faced beauty may only be 66 years old, but he’s already been the Liaison Officer in the Office of the Special Representative of the Secretary-General and Adviser to the Commander of the United Nations peacekeeping forces. I’m sure we’d all like to be his Liaison Officer.
2. Judge Julia Sebutinde
She’s the recipient of the Lifetime Achievement Award of the Uganda British Alumni Association (UBAA) (2006) and a Special Award of the Uganda Law Society in recognition of her “courageous and exemplary contribution to the promotion of justice in Uganda” (2001)…and she’s ready for her close-up.
- An armed militant group is urging its members to patrol polling stations on election day, a move the group's leaders say is aimed at preventing voter fraud.
- As a bitter civil war in Yemen shows no signs of stopping, nearly 14 million people are struggling to feed themselves every day.
- The Obama administration delayed trans workers' protections for years after a landmark civil rights decision 🔎🌈
- Apple is expected to unveil a handful of updates to its Mac line today, including a new MacBook Pro📱 🍎