1. Printed Socks
Colorful socks not only look cute, but come in so many options. Why not layer a couple of pairs and wear them with open-toed heels?
Tea is a ritual in Japan, and people drink a lot of it multiple times a day. A bright enamel teapot makes one fabulous cup of tea and looks just as inviting as what you’re brewing.
3. Bag Accessories
It seems like everyone everywhere has that same old tired Louis Vuitton bag. Add a few fancy accessories, and *poof* it’s like a one-of-a-kind fashion statement!
On everything! Put them on your cell phone or notebooks, or accessorize a letter with them to show a friend you’re thinking of them. Super kawaii.
5. Rainbow Pens
In a colorful printed pouch? Bonus. Yes, please.
6. Household Objects Shaped Like Animals
Take the opportunity to take a boring old pillow and turn it into an animal face! Because really, why not?
7. This Iguana
…What? Um, no, this thing is so much more creepy than cute. (O_O;)
8. Super Lucky Cats
These waving little guys will bring nothing but smiles!!!
9. Solar-powered Anything
These toys gently rock back and forth with the sun’s rays thanks to some embedded solar panels. They’ll gently lull you into a sunny mood!
Take a hint from your favorite “magical girl” anime and use her as the patron saint for your own kawaii missions (>o<)
11. Something Handmade or One-of-a-kind
It’s pretty satisfying knowing that you own something that no one else has, anywhere in the world. If you know who made it, then that makes an even better story!
12. Old Toys
Don’t get rid of your favorite old toys! There’s nothing cuter than your own childhood.
- Neilson Rizzuto has been identified as the suspected drunk driver who drove a truck into a crowd at a Mardi Gras parade and injured 28.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," and "Aliens."
- Moderate to severe coral bleaching continues to affect the Great Barrier Reef almost a year after the worst bleaching crisis in history.
- Here's the beef: Rapper Remy Ma dragged Nicki Minaj in a new diss track, and she fired back with a Beyoncé endorsement 😱