1. Sometimes you feel extra adventurous and watch a movie in that language... without subtitles.
2. Then stopping after 10 minutes because you have no clue what's going on.
3. Talking with a native speaker and failing miserably because they speak too damn fast.
4. Trying to not sound like a 5 year when you speak.
5. Adding an accent to a word you don’t know and hoping no one notices.
6. Learning how people ACTUALLY say things
7. Eventually things will come together and your biggest pain will be keeping the languages separate from one another.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!