These Tights Are Still Perfect After Nine Years Of Wear
And you don't even have to wash them on gentle.
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page.
Because I am very intuitive — or because you all are predictable — I know the comments on this one are going to be brutal.
In 2008, I bought my first pair of Wolford Matte Opaque 80 Tights, and my fiercest brand loyalty was born.
Here's a short list of everything I love about these expensive AF tights:
1. They're perfectly opaque and matte. The Hue tights, while totally passable, have a rather shiny look about them when I put them on. The Wolfords have no trace of a shine. The fabric doesn't appear thick, though, or add bulk to my legs.
2. They're comfy! The have a knitted waistband that doesn't dig into my belly.
3. They're super stretchy and haven't lost their shape in nearly a decade.
4. None of them have ever gotten a hole or a snag. Not once! In nine years!
5. They keep my legs warm, even in the dead of winter.
6. I have never once hand-washed them: They go into the machine with everything else. Usually I hang dry them, but I have accidentally put them in the dryer and they're always completely fine.