We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Amazon has a list of its "Most Gifted" products, so you can creep on the gift ideas of other users everywhere (or, you know, use them as inspiration for your own gifting needs).
Here are some of the coolest products from that list this week:
1. A set of 140(!) colored gel pens to elevate their doodling.
2. A bag of lavender bath salts for anyone who needs a little extra stress relief.
3. A geographically-inclined cutting board so they can have their cheese with a side of state pride.
4. A wooden stamp set that will make an impression on creative kids.
5. The Food Lab, a cookbook for obsessive chefs with passion for food science.
6. A seat gap filler to banish annoying car seat voids and delight any practical driver.
7. A handheld musical toy that will get babies grooving (without driving parents up the wall).
8. A Dead Sea mud mask to give skincare devotees a new favorite at-home facial treatment.
9. Neil deGrasse Tyson's Astrophysics for People in a Hurry, a primer on the mysteries of the universe that even the science-illiterate will appreciate.
10. A big box of Ferrero Rocher hazelnut chocolates (self-control sold separately).
11. A pair of binoculars for bird peepers, outdoor enthusiasts, or Harriets the Spy.
12. A portable charger for the gift of a practically immortal phone battery.
13. An air purifier, which is a perfect practical gift for pet owners, allergic reactors, fair-weather cleaners... actually, pretty much anyone.
14. A card game that will entertain players of all ages as they try to avoid death by exploding kitten.
15. A magnetic wristband to make any home improver's life much easier.
16. An electric griddle for home cooks who need more surface area and less mess.
17. A portable padded seat to help sports fans transform the bleachers.
18. A ~gnomocidal~ garden statue for anyone who loves cats in spite of (or because of?) their sociopathic nature.
19. A balsam- and cedar-scented candle or: the gift of Christmas tree smell all year round.
20. A starter kit to set aspirational ukulele players on the right path.
21. A balance board, because core strength is the greatest gift of all.
22. A set of stainless steel nesting bowls to raise their mise en place game.
This holiday season, do your loved ones a favor and give the gift of crowdsourcing.
Want more? See last week's edition of this post here.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.