We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page.
Amazon has a list of its "Most Gifted" products, so you can creep on the gift ideas of other users everywhere (or, you know, use them as inspiration for your own gifting needs).
Here are some of the coolest products from that list this week:
1. A super-plush throw blanket for anyone who wishes they had a pelt.
2. Chrissy Teigen's cookbook, which is the next best thing to being her best friend.
3. A fleece to keep them warm on the trail (or in the man-made tundra of the office).
4. A DNA test that determines global ancestry, so they can figure out where their genes have been.
5. A bottle of Epsom salt bubble bath, to soothe their aching muscles and add a little luxury to their lives.
6. A set of smooth drawing pens for budding illustrators and/or bullet journalers.
7. A sun and ion therapy lamp that will defend them against the long, dark winter.
8. A hands-free, reverse-folding umbrella, or: the next best thing to those weather-blocking satellites in Geostorm.
9. A Marauder's Map infinity scarf, for the Potterhead who wants to look good while they're up to no good.
10. An adorable hat for little sheeple.
11. A Spiralizer, the kitchen gadget that makes eating more vegetables eminently pastable.
12. A projector that will turn any room into a home theater.
13. A foxy welcome mat to warm their doorway.
14. An insulated tumbler, for the gift of hot coffee all damn day.
15. Bear claw meat shredders for ~wildly~ efficient shredding, stabilizing, and lifting.
16. A digital kitchen scale, to add some precision to their culinary endeavors.
17. A pack of 16 sheet masks, each of which will refresh their skin for less than the cost of a bottle of water.
18. An elephant watering can cute enough to double as decor.
19. A science kit that might do the impossible: distracting a kid from screens.
20. A dopp kit, so they'll stop packing all their toiletries in a cloudy plastic bag, like some kind of peasant.
21. A logic puzzle game versatile enough that kids and adults will fight for a turn.
22. A bag of unicorn farts, for anyone who thinks farts are hilarious and who takes their sugar straight up, no chaser.
Want more? See last week's edition of this post here.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.