We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page.
Amazon has a list of their "Most Gifted" products, so you can creep on the gift ideas of other users everywhere (or, you know, use them as inspiration).
Here are some of the coolest products from that list this week:
1. A beautiful book of Obama portraits, aka the most nostalgia-inducing gift of the season.
2. A craft kit that ~craftily~ uses Legos to get kids excited about STEM.
3. A 12-bottle countertop wine cooler for choosy oenophiles.
4. A bubbly mask that's as good for your skin as it is for your Snapchat stories.
5. A warm hat perfect for everyone from fashion plates to ranch hands.
6. A Fire TV Stick, or: the gift of streamlined binge-watching.
7. A big box of chocolate truffles that you might end up eating instead of gifting.
8. A mermaid tail blanket, for aspiring sea creatures who still want get cozy on the couch.
9. A lunar nightlight kids will be over the moon for.
10. A stovetop espresso pot, for perfect espresso without an expensive machine.
11. Cake decorating supplies to encourage future Great British Baking Show contenders.
12. A pair of compression socks that will bring comfort to pregnant people, travelers, athletes, and anyone who's on their feet all day.
13. A food processor for the newly minted adult who needs a nudge toward the kitchen (or the old hand who just wants to make some damn nut butter).
14. A clever mug that reveals its constellations when filled with hot liquid, for the astro-nut in your life.
15. A travel-size gift set of natural beauty essentials easy on the skin (and the nose).
16. A book of Oprah-curated wisdom and inspiration, because honestly, don't we all need a little more of that?
17. An multi-pocketed, RIFD-blocking travel wallet, for world-travelers (or world-class receipt hoarders).
18. An adorable housekeeping play set for kids who love to play pretend (and hey, they may even get some actual cleaning done while they're at it!).
19. A salt gun, which allows you to kill bugs from across the room using only table salt.
Want more? See last week's edition of this post here.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.