We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page.
1. A smart notebook, so they can preserve and organize all their brilliant handwritten notes to the cloud.
2. A five-pound bag of the best gummi bears in the known universe, because self-control is overrated.
3. A portable washing machine guaranteed to make you a hero to anyone with a communal laundry situation.
4. An adjustable desktop easel that will make it easy to get out there and paint some landscapes.
5. An adorable whale-shaped rinser, so you can give new parents the gift of a scream-free bath-time.
6. A set of essential oils for the aromatherapy-curious (or really anyone who wants their home's smell to be more soothing).
7. An illustrated edition of Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, for Ravenpuffs, Slytherdors, and poor li'l squibs alike.
8. A silicone baking mat, which will make cooking and roasting less of a ~sticky situation~.
9. A heated Shiatsu massage pillow for which shoulders and necks will thank you.
10. An electric coffee and spice grinder that will give them the freshest brews and blends.
11. A waffle iron, so they'll remember your generosity with every perfectly crispy bite.
12. A subscription to Cook's Illustrated, the perfect gift for food obsessives.
13. An adorable LED desk lamp that might make them forget that they spend all day hunched over a desk.
14. A scratch pad toy for cats and their favorite cat ladies.
15. A packable hammock for anyone who loves the outdoors and also naps.
16. A tabletop game that will seriously improve family time (and that's the gift you give yourself).
17. A Himalayan salt lamp, whose health benefits may be dubious but whose beauty is undeniable.
18. A Bluetooth speaker with a 24-hour battery life, perfect for anyone whose "can't stop" is exceeded only by their "won't stop."
19. A pair of under-$10 headphones that outperform much pricer pairs, because you can't spell "thanks for the gift!" without "thrift!"
20. A pair of adjustable snow and ice cleats that will over normal shoes, for the most important gift of all: traction.
21. A set of baby instruments, for the child you love with the parents you hate.
22. A Kindle Paperwhite, which even readers who prefer physical books will grow to really, truly love.
Want more? See last week's edition of this post here.
Reviews in this post have been edited for length and/or clarity.