We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A pair of pretty notebooks for moms who prefer the analog approach for recording their musings.
2. Ceramic owl planters to help her remember who her favorite kid is.
3. A pair of sparkly earring for moms who are fancy AF (but still appreciate a good bargain).
4. Magnolia Table: A Collection of Recipes for Gathering, so your shiplap-loving mom can can branch out to consumables.
5. A gnome-eating cat for her garden, because sometimes you have to fight kitsch with kitsch.
6. Does It Fart: The Definitive Field Guide to Animal Flatulence, the perfect book for moms who love fart jokes and science.
7. A box of fancy Godiva chocolates she probably wouldn't buy herself but will definitely love.
8. A pair of incredibly comfortable sandals, so she can give her feet a break even when she's on them.
9. An essential oil diffuser that'll add some olfactory ambiance to her home.
10. A Wonder Woman mug to remind her that she is one, with or without a golden lasso.
11. A set of fancy Le Creuset salt and pepper shakers for moms who lust after French country kitchens.
12. A heated Shiatsu pillow, or, the gift that keeps on giving (massages).
13. A drapey cardigan to keep her warm during the summer (or as I call it, Arctic office season).
14. A compression eye pillow to bring sweet relief to moms who suffer from migraines (or who just need to shut out the world for a bit).
15. A wine aerator that will make your wine mom's bottles — even the cheap ones — taste way better.
16. A cool macramé wall hanging for moms who dream of having their own home decor Instagram account.
17. An Amazon Echo, because your mom works hard and she deserves a robot butler.
18. A prayer candle featuring her favorite historical thinker — from James Baldwin to Ada Lovelace — she's sure to find it ~enlightening~.
19. A luxurious bathrobe to free her from the tyranny of both towels and pants.
20. A pretty recipe box — including 24 cards and 12 dividers — for the mom who totally has the skills to write her own cookbook.
21. An industrial-style stacking jewelry box to keep her treasures safe and her decor on point.
22. I'll Be Gone in the Dark: One Woman's Obsessive Search for the Golden State Killer, a riveting crime book perfect for moms who are maybe a little obsessed with murder (but not in a murdery way, obviously).
23. An assorted pack of 16 of those K-beauty sheet masks she's been hearing so much about (because honestly, think of the selfies she'll send you).
24. Five pairs of dog socks, to let her know that you know she loves the dog more than she loves you, and you're (mostly) okay with it.
25. A bamboo cutting board shaped like her favorite state so she can show some love for her home (or yours).
26. A pair of super-comfy leggings (with pockets!!!) that fitness moms will want to live in.
27. A bottle of rosehip oil to give her the gift of clear, moisturized, luminous skin.
28. A pocket printer your mom can connect to her smartphone and social media accounts, because you know she wants physical copies of all those gorgeous pictures of you.
Your mom, opening any of these swell gifts:
Some reviews in this post have been edited for length and/or clarity.