28 Last-Minute Mother's Day Gifts You Can Still Get On Amazon
Slackers, rejoice! There's still time to take advantage of two-day shipping to snap up a Wonder Woman mug, a massage pillow, a wine aerator, a pair of sparkly earrings, a gripping true-crime book, and 22 more gifts your mom will adore.
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
4. Magnolia Table: A Collection of Recipes for Gathering, so your shiplap-loving mom can can branch out to consumables.
6. Does It Fart: The Definitive Field Guide to Animal Flatulence, the perfect book for moms who love fart jokes and science.
8. A pair of incredibly comfortable sandals, so she can give her feet a break even when she's on them.
11. A set of fancy Le Creuset salt and pepper shakers for moms who lust after French country kitchens.
14. A compression eye pillow to bring sweet relief to moms who suffer from migraines (or who just need to shut out the world for a bit).
16. A cool macramé wall hanging for moms who dream of having their own home decor Instagram account.
18. A prayer candle featuring her favorite historical thinker — from James Baldwin to Ada Lovelace — she's sure to find it ~enlightening~.
20. A pretty recipe box — including 24 cards and 12 dividers — for the mom who totally has the skills to write her own cookbook.
22. I'll Be Gone in the Dark: One Woman's Obsessive Search for the Golden State Killer, a riveting crime book perfect for moms who are maybe a little obsessed with murder (but not in a murdery way, obviously).
23. An assorted pack of 16 of those K-beauty sheet masks she's been hearing so much about (because honestly, think of the selfies she'll send you).
24. Five pairs of dog socks, to let her know that you know she loves the dog more than she loves you, and you're (mostly) okay with it.
25. A bamboo cutting board shaped like her favorite state so she can show some love for her home (or yours).
28. A pocket printer your mom can connect to her smartphone and social media accounts, because you know she wants physical copies of all those gorgeous pictures of you.
Your mom, opening any of these swell gifts:
Some reviews in this post have been edited for length and/or clarity.