35 Home Products On Amazon Our Readers Are Loving In 2018
Everything related to decorating, cleaning, and organizing that our readers have been buying from our posts so far this year.
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A lazy Susan to help you maximize your cupboard and countertop space (and minimize instances of "the cinnamon that time forgot").
2. A wooden beer-cap map so you can drink your way across the country and remember every last craft microbrew.
3. A pet odor neutralizer to dispatch one of the few unpleasant aspects of being a pet parent: the stank of indoor accidents.
5. A heating and massaging foot spa so you can give your tootsies a much-deserved treat at the end of a long day.
10. A set of all-purpose cleaning cloths to help you keep your space clean while you cut down on paper towel use (the earth thanks you!).
11. A multi-tabbed expanding file folder so you can keep all your important papers organized and feel like the G.O.A.T. grown-up.
12. A low-tech pet-hair remover perfect for keeping upholstered surfaces free of sheddings (even if your pupper is terrified of the vacuum).
14. A satin pillowcase to save your hair from tangles and breakage (and your skin from those awful morning cheek creases).
15. A set of super-soft hypoallergenic sheets so you can sleep like royalty (but only pay the peasant rate).
16. A cozy down-alternative comforter, which — I'm sorry — might make it impossible to leave bed in the morning.
21. A dryer vent and refrigerator coil brush to keep those hardworking appliances clean, happy, and lint-free.
22. A microfiber memory-foam bath mat that will leave you high and dry (but, you know, in a good way).
23. A hanger stacker, because your tangle of hangers might vaguely resemble modern art, but you're not fooling anyone.
24. An over-the-door baseball cap holder, because if you're looking for an easy way to display your hats, this definitely fits the bill.
25. A bottle of eco-friendly, all-purpose cleaning vinegar made with essential oils and food-grade ingredients to keep your home clean (in more ways than one).
27. A feline water fountain, because there's no greater cat-astrophe than a kitty being forced to drink anything but the freshest water.
30. A pack of three stick-on motion-sensing lights to light up your life (also your closets, your bathroom at night, and any other dark corners of your home).
31. A set of 12 two-pronged shower curtain rings that do double duty, keeping your curtain and liner in place.
32. A hanger that will hold multiple scarves, skirts, or pairs of pants and leggings, so you can make the most of your closet space, no matter how limited.
33. A countertop makeup organizer to make even the most advanced makeup addiction chaos appear somewhat contained.
34. A pack of 20 ~magic~ melamine sponges that'll keep everything from white sneakers to bathroom tile to painted walls sparkling clean.
35. A pack of 50 space-saving velvet hangers, because your clothes deserve to be draped over velvet.
Some reviews in this post have been edited for length and/or clarity