8 TIPS FOR STARTING A WEIGHT LOSS DIET
1. It avoids putting into practice the diets that are in fashion, since usually the processes of slimming are not elaborated to reeducate the alimentary habits. Try to eat 4 to 5 times a day small portions of food.
2. Use vegetable fats and oils in moderation. Be sure to remove the skin from the chicken before cooking and remove the fat from the meat. When you go to eat vegetable salads use low-calorie dressings and when you choose dairy products make sure they are skim. It is also important to avoid eating junk foods, treats and fried foods.
3. Eliminate sugar and all sugar-rich foods from your eating habits, including caffeinated beverages, artificial juices, sweets and biscuits.
4. Every day you can choose to consume mineral and vitamin supplements, and if you decide to make a low calorie diet you have to consult a doctor.
5. To avoid constipation, add bread and whole grains, fresh fruits and vegetables in your food. Also be sure to drink between 8 to 10 glasses of water daily.
6. When you go to eat at restaurants continue with your plan to lose weight, choose a menu with foods rich but low in calories. Also ask for vegetable salads accompanied as dressing the juice of a lemon and olive oil, while you wait for the main dish and take a glass of water or wine.
7. Avoid drinking high-calorie beverages. This type of drinks will never quench your thirst, on the contrary will cause an extra sugar quota that your body does not need. Take natural fruit juices and consume water instead of sodas or diet drinks.
8. To lose weight successfully it is important that you avoid the consumption of alcoholic beverages, since alcohol is too dangerous when implementing a diet, causing this that your mental disposition as normal activities can be altered due to excessive consumption of alcohol.
Anyone who wants to start a diet to lose weight should learn to accept a less spectacular weight loss, ie should not expect to lose more than 3 pounds each week. you can try the meal replacement shake reviews. This is because the weight loss should not exceed one kilo per week, because if you lose more weight than the right amount per month, you are more likely to recover it faster and you can even get more weight than you had before starting the diet.