- ZombiesNeed2Eat "These 100-Year-Old Colour Portraits O..."
- ZombiesNeed2Eat "31 Things Everyone Who Grew Up With C..."
I’m lucky in that I’ve only broken one bone in my entire life…. my right pinky toe. The ironic thing is that I’ve broken that pinky toe three times! This is the second break - when I kicked a pile of ceramic tile accidentally. I hit the toe so hard the bone shattered - it just went “poof” and exploded. It was broken so badly they wanted to relocate the toe and put a cast on it. I declined. That same toe will occasionally start aching really badly, and it leans to the right now.
I’ve broken only one bone ever…. unfortunately, I’ve broken the same bone three times. This is the 2nd time my little toe was broken. I kicked a pile of ceramic tiles, and basically imploded the bone. It was literally shattered. The only thing that can be done is to “buddy tape” it to the next toe over. I’m such a klutz!
I didn’t think this one up…. I heard it from a comedian but it’s the funniest yo momma joke I ever heard!
Response to 21 Reasons To Never Go Outside Again:
How about some nice cold-weather mixed drinks ideas?
- ZombiesNeed2Eat "Two Huge Whales Just Wanted To Hang W..."
- ZombiesNeed2Eat "This Blind Jack Russell And His Guide..."
- ZombiesNeed2Eat "Did Your Rescue Animal Actually Rescu..."
I would LOVE to live in NYC and that dude has some really spiffy socks!
- ZombiesNeed2Eat "MARU FOUND A PUSHCART AND THE WORLD W..."
I use this website a lot. I work from home and it can get too quiet sometimes, and the variety of selection here is really really worth it! http://www.ambient-mixer.com/
- ZombiesNeed2Eat "This French Bulldog Puppy Tries His H..."