We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page.
1. Superfight is like Cards Against Humanity + a Chuck Norris joke.
“You may start with Mr. Rogers in a Bubble with a Lightsaber destroying a Kindergarten class that is 6 inches tall and made of mud, but soon you will witness a deluge of increasingly obscure references until you lose all your friends defending your new favorite sweater wearing superhero.” - Brian Walker
For 3 - 1,000,000 players.
2. Telestrations is like telephone + Pictionary.
“Brought this to a family dinner and it was great—the teens even sat through numerous rounds with us. That’s saying a lot since they usually abandon us the minute dinner is over to go out and hang with their friends.” - S. Hart
For 4-8 players.
4. Monopoly Here & Now is like Monopoly that doesn’t take a billion hours to actually finish.
BuzzFeed worked with Milton Bradley to create this unique twist on the old classic that includes several new cities and rules that make it much more efficient.
“We actually got through the whole game without someone getting mad.” - Laura Newton
6. Funemployed takes the worst part of job interviews and makes them hilarious instead of terrifying.
“My personal opinion of party games is pretty low. On the other hand, I love this game! Now I’m no longer “that guy that won’t play Apples to Apples.” - Mike Chuck
9. We Didn’t Playtest This at All is more about having weird, nonsensical, quick-moving fun than following the “rules.”
“We only stopped playing when we started falling over from fatigue. This game is addicting, stupid, humiliating in the oddest ways and guaranteed to make you question your political views.” - Jeff B. Erwin
For 2-15 players, takes 1-5 minutes to play.
- From water jugs and dehydrated food, to faraday cages and unregistered vehicles, liberals are prepping for Donald Trump's presidency.
- Many people are feared dead after an avalanche hit a hotel in central Italy Wednesday night, local media report.
- Federal agencies have put on a fireworks finale for the Obama administration, suing JP Morgan, Oracle, Fiat Chrysler, and Navient.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? That's thanks to Chinese selfie app, Meitu. Say cheese 📸