5. Although the hotel designed the suite to attract families, Serena von der Heyde, a partner at the Georgian House, told The Independent that young couples who grew up with the series have been the ones to book the rooms.
“I have been overwhelmed by the number of young couples coming to stay in them,” she said, “perhaps drawn by the nostalgia of their youth.”
6. Visiting Muggles who stay in the chambers also get access to the Muggle Tour of London, and the Warner Bros. Studio Tour for The Making of Harry Potter.
And if that’s not enough, you might see an actual ghost during your stay, as the 163-year-old hotel is known to be haunted.
- Donald Trump's supporters think his comments about Miss Universe are no big deal.
- This is no illusion: Lady Gaga confirmed she's headlining the Super Bowl halftime show in February 🏈🎉
- One person died and more than 100 others were injured after a commuter train crashed into a New Jersey Transit station in Hoboken.
- Asos workers at the heart of its global retail empire say they're being treated like machines to deliver fast fashion.