5. Although the hotel designed the suite to attract families, Serena von der Heyde, a partner at the Georgian House, told The Independent that young couples who grew up with the series have been the ones to book the rooms.
“I have been overwhelmed by the number of young couples coming to stay in them,” she said, “perhaps drawn by the nostalgia of their youth.”
6. Visiting Muggles who stay in the chambers also get access to the Muggle Tour of London, and the Warner Bros. Studio Tour for The Making of Harry Potter.
And if that’s not enough, you might see an actual ghost during your stay, as the 163-year-old hotel is known to be haunted.
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- It's not just you. A massive attack has brought down major sites like Twitter and Spotify for some users in the US.
- At least 26 people have been treated by medics after a chemical incident at London City Airport.
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.