5. Although the hotel designed the suite to attract families, Serena von der Heyde, a partner at the Georgian House, told The Independent that young couples who grew up with the series have been the ones to book the rooms.
“I have been overwhelmed by the number of young couples coming to stay in them,” she said, “perhaps drawn by the nostalgia of their youth.”
6. Visiting Muggles who stay in the chambers also get access to the Muggle Tour of London, and the Warner Bros. Studio Tour for The Making of Harry Potter.
And if that’s not enough, you might see an actual ghost during your stay, as the 163-year-old hotel is known to be haunted.
- Donald Trump promised insurance for everyone this weekend, but Senate Republicans say they assume he misspoke.
- President Barack Obama shortened Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for leaking documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.
- Blue Lies Matter: Video finally proved that police officers lie — and why they get away with it.
- A Toronto man is on a mission to bathe at a different stranger's house every day this month. And so far, so good 🛀