1. Dads are lazy. So lazy that they have to invent things to aid in their supreme laziness.
It’s like MacGyver, but instead of saving the world, they’re saving themselves the trouble of getting off the couch.
2. Dads fart. A lot.
3. And they make weird smirks while they do it.
As well as disrupting the tranquility of nature.
4. Dads are not very good with grills or fire.
(Which could also be interpreted as a fart joke.)
5. A dad’s favorite thing to do is nothing.
Which he would do more if he wasn’t always being bossed around by his wife.
6. Dads love naps.
But even more than that, they love pretending that they don’t love naps.
7. The easy chair is a dads favorite place…
8. …even if they don’t always know how to use it.
9. The best part about being a dad is that you can just watch TV for hours.
10. Dads love beer.
11. They really love beer.
12. Dads love saying cliche things about money.
13. When they’re not sleeping, Dads are ALWAYS fishing.
16. If you have a dad that’s not a lazy beer-drinking sack of potatoes that walked ten miles in the snow to his fishing hole when he was a kid, consider buying him one of these cards instead.
- The National Enquirer tabloid is growing by speaking to an audience ignored by mainstream media and backing Trump.
- "Legit adults" pay their own bills, hold steady jobs, and don't live with their parents, according to a new poll provided to BuzzFeed News.
- As the number of terrorist convictions has increased in the UK, so has the concern that other inmates could too be lured into extremism.
- Selena Gomez said the backlash surrounding "13 Reasons Why" "is going to come no matter what" and noted that she's very proud of the series.