Here are a 14 cheap and easy ways to put some spring in your step.
3. Prepare for rain.
April showers bring May flowers but they also bring wet feet. Bring the sunshine out on even the cloudiest day with an adorable new umbrella. Available here.
7. Spring clean your closet.
You haven’t seen your warm-weather clothes for months, so who knows what treasures you might find when you re-organize your closet. Plus, when your clothes are easily accessible it’s easier to visualize new combinations. Get some room-making slim hangers here.
9. Get casual.
This spring’s trends are all about layers, comfy pants, soft colors and fabrics. It’s all very frumpterable.
12. Dip-dye your shoes.
Use Kool-Aid to ombre your sneaks. DIY here.
- Thousands have made it to the Women's March on Washington to stand up for women's rights and protest Donald Trump.
- Crowds for the Women's March in Washington, DC, are turning out to be much larger than for the inauguration so far.
- People are participating in the Women's March today all the way in Antarctica, surrounded by penguins ❄️
- "We shall overcomb." People across America are getting creative and making some pretty epic signs for the Women's March.