Here are a 14 cheap and easy ways to put some spring in your step.
3. Prepare for rain.
April showers bring May flowers but they also bring wet feet. Bring the sunshine out on even the cloudiest day with an adorable new umbrella. Available here.
7. Spring clean your closet.
You haven’t seen your warm-weather clothes for months, so who knows what treasures you might find when you re-organize your closet. Plus, when your clothes are easily accessible it’s easier to visualize new combinations. Get some room-making slim hangers here.
9. Get casual.
This spring’s trends are all about layers, comfy pants, soft colors and fabrics. It’s all very frumpterable.
12. Dip-dye your shoes.
Use Kool-Aid to ombre your sneaks. DIY here.
- Authorities removed Dakota Access pipeline protesters blocking roads and camped on private property.
- A federal jury cleared the leaders of an Oregon standoff. The militia group took over a wildlife refuge last January.
- A Trump official says the campaign has "three major voter suppression operations underway."
- RIP — Vine says it's discontinuing its mobile app, effectively ending the 6-second video service 💀