Here are a 14 cheap and easy ways to put some spring in your step.
3. Prepare for rain.
April showers bring May flowers but they also bring wet feet. Bring the sunshine out on even the cloudiest day with an adorable new umbrella. Available here.
7. Spring clean your closet.
You haven’t seen your warm-weather clothes for months, so who knows what treasures you might find when you re-organize your closet. Plus, when your clothes are easily accessible it’s easier to visualize new combinations. Get some room-making slim hangers here.
9. Get casual.
This spring’s trends are all about layers, comfy pants, soft colors and fabrics. It’s all very frumpterable.
12. Dip-dye your shoes.
Use Kool-Aid to ombre your sneaks. DIY here.
- Swedes are confused after Trump talked about a nonexistent incident in Sweden during his rally in Florida 🇸🇪🙃
- The Trump administration is reportedly considering a set of policies to prosecute parents who illegally enter the US with their children.
- The US ambassador to Somalia gave the country's new president a "Make Somalia Great Again" hat in the color of Somalia's flag 🇸🇴
- One man scammed his way through New York Fashion week by dressing up as Sisqó — and people really believed him 😩