6. Teach her something.
Use your Twitter skills or your photoshop skills or your Snapchat skills and turn your mom into a social media maven. (If she’s not already :).
7. Ask her to teach you something.
Your mom has mad skills. Let her know that and ask her to help you learn them.
10. Do her favorite activity with her.
Does she like tennis? Bowling? Drag racing? Hiking? Whatever she likes to do, spend the afternoon together doing an activity of her choice.
12. Leave her alone.
All moms could use a little “me-time.” She’s always doing things for you, running around and making sure you have everything you need. Give her that same luxury.
17. Do all her chores for her.
Do the dishes. Wash and fold the laundry. Buy more catfood. Refill her gas tank.
18. Call her!
Don’t just email her. Don’t just text her. Don’t just send her a Facebook message. Call her on the actual phone!
We love you, moms!
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- In case you were wondering, no — a big cyber attack couldn't swing the election.
- Kesha fans rejoice: Sony just confirmed that a new album is in the works 🎵
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.