2. It took Master Pastry Chef Erich Herbitschek and nineteen pastry chefs three weeks to make the 18 eggs, which are each 16-20 inches tall.
3. Each of the eggs was inspired by a different Disney movie or famous work of art.
7. Nice work, chefs.
8. The eggs will be on Display at the Grand Floridian until April 22. Read more about them here.
- Hillary Clinton came closer than ever to attacking Donald Trump's character and tied her opponent to the "alt-right" movement.
- Italy has declared a state of emergency in the areas hardest hit by Wednesday's earthquake. At least 250 people have died and 400 others were injured.
- And we asked tourists and locals in Nice, France, what the burkini ban means to them.