2. It took Master Pastry Chef Erich Herbitschek and nineteen pastry chefs three weeks to make the 18 eggs, which are each 16-20 inches tall.
3. Each of the eggs was inspired by a different Disney movie or famous work of art.
7. Nice work, chefs.
8. The eggs will be on Display at the Grand Floridian until April 22. Read more about them here.
- Miami Marlins star pitcher José Fernández has died in a boating accident. He was 24.
- Monday night's presidential debate may be the last hope for environmental activists who want climate in the national conversation.
- US officials have determined al-Qaeda likely influenced suspected New York City bomber Ahmad Khan Rahami.