2. It took Master Pastry Chef Erich Herbitschek and nineteen pastry chefs three weeks to make the 18 eggs, which are each 16-20 inches tall.
3. Each of the eggs was inspired by a different Disney movie or famous work of art.
7. Nice work, chefs.
8. The eggs will be on Display at the Grand Floridian until April 22. Read more about them here.
- In case you missed it: Trump and Clinton roasted each other at a charity dinner and it was awkward AF 😬
- It's not just you. A massive attack brought down major sites like Twitter and Spotify for some users in the US.
- A Mexican judge has approved the extradition of drug cartel leader Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán to the United States.
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.