Amazon Prime Day, hailed as the online retail behemoth’s version of Black Friday or Cyber Monday, has a bit of a reputation.
1. 20% off the print edition of Facebook For Dummies
Actual review: "First thing I looked up was 'poking.' Not one word was found so I was disappointed. Haven't looked at it since. Just a paperweight now." - Dorothy K.
2. This cat sounds therapy CD that's only $2.40 off.
Actual review: "I eagarly awaited the CD only to be disappointed that it only lasts about 20 minutes. Just about the time I was dozing off... it stopped! I thought I was purchasing an entire CD (an hour?). Just sayin..." - DA
3. This disturbing garden gnome that's still $50.99.
4. 35% off a 12-pack of AXE Anarchy for Him.
The product name alone should be a warning.
5. 24% off these organic gummy bears
6. 10% off this piece of "art" that looks like someone bled on a plank of wood.
7. $2.59 off this DVD of this piano-playing cat who most certainly didn't consent to any of this.
8. Literally how many 3-ring binders could a person need?
9. 30% off this purse shaped like a hat with the word BAE on it.
10. $5 off a $25 gift card to Shoney's.
11. 22% off this casket for your flowers?
12. 30% off this poncho that's basically a giant doily for goths.
"One size fits all."
13. 20% off this LED willow tree / radioactive pickle vine.
Suggested uses: wedding decor. 👀
14. Speakers that cost almost THIRTY. THOUSAND. DOLLARS.
15. 30% off this three person sauna.
16. 48 rolls of the worst possible toilet paper for $19.21
And 26% off this "player style" grill.
To be clear, we aren't actually recommending you buy any of these products. But just so you know, if you do buy anything, BuzzFeed may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page.