1. It’s no secret that Pinterest, the ultimate online destination for aspirational living, loves travel pictures.
And usually, it’s the same images that get shared over and over again.
4. It’s amazing. It’s inflatable. It has a view of the Eiffel Tower and would certainly make the City of Lights feel even lighter. The only issue: it doesn’t really exist.
5. “Our intention is to invite its visitors and inhabitants to engage on a newer and more playful path across this same water,” said the creators of the design in an interview.
“We propose a distinctive urban feature: Saut de Seine, an inflatable bridge equipped with giant trampolines, dedicated to the joyful release from gravity as one bounces above the river.”
7. News travels slowly on Pinterest, however, and like many other impossible things, Trampoline Bridge lives on in the boards and hearts of Pinterest users everywhere.
Let’s just hope they don’t plan their French vacations before checking whether it really exists.
8. BuzzFeed has reached out to Travel + Leisure for comment and will update if we get a response.
- An airplane carrying Republican VP candidate Mike Pence skidded off the runway at New York City's LaGuardia airport. No one was injured.
- A federal jury cleared the leaders of an Oregon standoff. The militia group took over a wildlife refuge last January.
- A Trump official says the campaign has "three major voter suppression operations underway."
- RIP — Vine says it's discontinuing its mobile app, effectively ending the 6-second video service 💀