1. In the film, Robin Williams’ character Daniel Hillard is transformed into the elderly Mrs. Euphegenia Doubtfire with a hilarious montage and a single latex mask.
8. In a Reddit AMA last year, he told the story of going to an adult toy store in full makeup during filming.
“I walked into a sex shop in San Francisco and tried to buy a (sex toy). Just because. Why not? And the guy was about to sell it to me until he realized it was me, Robin Williams, not an older Scottish woman coming in to look for a very large (sex toy) and a jar of lube,” he wrote.
11. Thanks for the laughs, Robin.
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- This girl totally trolled Donald Trump's son by getting a photo with him in a "Latina Against Trump" shirt — in Spanish 😬
- Less than 24 hours after AT&T announced an $85 billion deal to buy Time Warner, politicians are expressing skepticism and opposition.
- Round of applause: This teen got a standing ovation for her high school presentation on white privilege.