1. In the film, Robin Williams’ character Daniel Hillard is transformed into the elderly Mrs. Euphegenia Doubtfire with a hilarious montage and a single latex mask.
8. In a Reddit AMA last year, he told the story of going to an adult toy store in full makeup during filming.
“I walked into a sex shop in San Francisco and tried to buy a (sex toy). Just because. Why not? And the guy was about to sell it to me until he realized it was me, Robin Williams, not an older Scottish woman coming in to look for a very large (sex toy) and a jar of lube,” he wrote.
11. Thanks for the laughs, Robin.
- A newly unearthed Homeland Security report contradicts Donald Trump's travel ban, saying country of origin is not a reliable indicator of terrorism.
- The White House blocked several media outlets it's been critical of, including BuzzFeed, from a closed-door briefing by press secretary Sean Spicer.
- Hillary Clinton returned to the public arena in one of her first political appearances since the election, urging Democrats to "keep fighting."
- The White House strongly denies reports that Chief of Staff Reince Priebus urged the FBI to undermine stories linking Trump to Russia.