1. In the film, Robin Williams’ character Daniel Hillard is transformed into the elderly Mrs. Euphegenia Doubtfire with a hilarious montage and a single latex mask.
8. In a Reddit AMA last year, he told the story of going to an adult toy store in full makeup during filming.
“I walked into a sex shop in San Francisco and tried to buy a (sex toy). Just because. Why not? And the guy was about to sell it to me until he realized it was me, Robin Williams, not an older Scottish woman coming in to look for a very large (sex toy) and a jar of lube,” he wrote.
11. Thanks for the laughs, Robin.
- Donald Trump accused former Miss Universe Alicia Machado of conning Hillary Clinton in a Twitter rant Friday morning.
- World leaders hailed the legacy of former Israeli statesman Shimon Peres at his state funeral in Jerusalem.
- Anti-mafia police in Naples have recovered two Vincent van Gogh paintings that were stolen in Amsterdam 14 years ago.