1. In the film, Robin Williams’ character Daniel Hillard is transformed into the elderly Mrs. Euphegenia Doubtfire with a hilarious montage and a single latex mask.
8. In a Reddit AMA last year, he told the story of going to an adult toy store in full makeup during filming.
“I walked into a sex shop in San Francisco and tried to buy a (sex toy). Just because. Why not? And the guy was about to sell it to me until he realized it was me, Robin Williams, not an older Scottish woman coming in to look for a very large (sex toy) and a jar of lube,” he wrote.
11. Thanks for the laughs, Robin.
- Donald Trump's campaign chief Stephen Bannon said "he doesn't like Jews," according to his ex-wife.
- Facebook shifts to algorithms to decide which stories to highlight in its trending news section after allegations of liberal bias at the company.
- Far-right protesters climbed Berlin's famous Brandenburg Gate to protest against refugees. About 1.1 million asylum-seekers arrived in Germany last year.