4. This is how you get a J. Crew-esque sleeve roll.
Jenna Lyons, whose casually cool J. Crew style is always rolled to perfection, says instead of rolling from the bottom you lift the whole sleeve to the elbow, then roll once up leaving the cuff peeking out. Watch the full video here.
5. This trick also works well for layering a cardigan and a button up.
See more here.
9. Instead of multiple rolls, cuff up your jeans only once.
It looks effortless and you won’t have to get your too-long jeans tailored.
10. Or, try the eighties-inspired peg roll.
See how to do it here.
16. Belt a long scarf over a dress to elongate your body.
- A year after a husband and wife pledged allegiance to ISIS and massacred 14 people in San Bernardino, California, key questions remain
- Millions have watched him call out the government and the media over Brexit: James O'Brien, the man who made radio viral.
- The pilot of the jet carrying a Brazilian soccer team chose to skip a refuel stop before crashing in Colombia, killing 71 people.
- Spanish authorities have accused six professional tennis players of helping to fix 17 matches 🎾💰