4. This is how you get a J. Crew-esque sleeve roll.
Jenna Lyons, whose casually cool J. Crew style is always rolled to perfection, says instead of rolling from the bottom you lift the whole sleeve to the elbow, then roll once up leaving the cuff peeking out. Watch the full video here.
5. This trick also works well for layering a cardigan and a button up.
See more here.
9. Instead of multiple rolls, cuff up your jeans only once.
It looks effortless and you won’t have to get your too-long jeans tailored.
10. Or, try the eighties-inspired peg roll.
See how to do it here.
16. Belt a long scarf over a dress to elongate your body.
- The Trump administration wants to send immigrants caught at the southern US border to Mexico even if they're not from the country.
- Several states will keep enforcing bans against transgender discrimination in schools after Trump withdrew guidelines protecting students.
- Police arrested at least 10 people on Wednesday as they began clearing out protester camps at the Dakota Access Pipeline site.
- And people with disabilities are having their photos stolen and Facebook isn't helping them.