2. The shoes aren’t related to any particular books or authors, however, but instead will evoke a “library-like aesthetic.”
The leathers, earth tones and details for the collection are supposedly based on events in American history that were inspirational to iconic authors, such as “westward expansion, building New York City and happenings on the battlefield.”
4. Starting July 1 the collection will roll out in three tiers.
The first section, “Bespoke Authors,” will run around $300. The second tier, the “Distinct Authors Collection” out in August will run $240 and the third tier, the “Connoisseur Authors Collection,” will go for $150 and be released in September.
7. See more at SneakerNews.
- After Donald Trump and the Republicans spectacularly failed to repeal Obamacare, Wall Street now realizes that massive tax cuts may not happen 😅 💸
- Over 18,000 households in Flint, Michigan, will receive new water lines, more than two years after dangerous levels of lead were found in the city's water supply.
- Attorney General Sessions threatened to block money to so-called sanctuary cities that don't help deport undocumented immigrants with criminal records.
- Samsung announced plans to refurbish and sell some of the 4.3 million Galaxy Note7s it recalled last year after reports that the devices were explolding📱🔥