2. The shoes aren’t related to any particular books or authors, however, but instead will evoke a “library-like aesthetic.”
The leathers, earth tones and details for the collection are supposedly based on events in American history that were inspirational to iconic authors, such as “westward expansion, building New York City and happenings on the battlefield.”
4. Starting July 1 the collection will roll out in three tiers.
The first section, “Bespoke Authors,” will run around $300. The second tier, the “Distinct Authors Collection” out in August will run $240 and the third tier, the “Connoisseur Authors Collection,” will go for $150 and be released in September.
7. See more at SneakerNews.
- Arkansas has carried out the first double execution since 2000. The state had scheduled 8 executions before a key drug expires.
- "Stealthing," or purposefully removing a condom during sex without consent, has become a new trend. But victims say it is another form of assault.
- The same Russian hackers who interfered in the 2016 US presidential election are now active in German and French politics 💻
- A popular app changed the name of a filter after people complained it whitewashes them. The filter still lightens your skin though 🤔