2. The company’s Russian ad company used Instagram’s tagging feature and a grid system to create a website-within-a-website for their 2014 PS Collection.
When you tap the photo in the mobile app, each item is tagged with the product names, which leads you to individual profile pages with product info, images and photos tagged of each item from other Instagram users. Each of the collection’s 34 items has their own account.
Despite its popularity, at press time the EXPEDIT didn’t have an Instagram account. But it’s still pretty big on Twitter.
- A second wave of bomb threats sent to Jewish community centers in the evening brought the number of locations threatened on Monday to 29.
- Accounting firm PricewaterhouseCoopers fessed up to the massive Oscars oops that caused "La La Land" to be named best picture instead of "Moonlight" 🙊
- President Trump accused Barack Obama of organizing recent protests against him and leaking information from the White House to the press.
- Elon Musk announced that his SpaceX company will send two tourists around the moon by 2018 🚀🌝