1. When she paired her cane with a top hat and cape.
2. Every time she rocked menswear better than any man.
3. And when she looked just as good in a glamorous ball gown.
With Ray Bulger filming Washington Square in 1956.
4. In 1956, when she was dripping in diamonds.
5. When her signature sunglasses gave Iris Apfel’s a run for their money.
6. When she wore leopard.
7. When she styled up a sweater vest.
8. Every time she went for the oversized string of pearls.
9. Or when one string wasn’t enough.
10. When she wore a sparkly jumpsuit on The Tonight Show.
11. When she perfectly paired polka dots with a touch of fur.
12. Every time she made an entrance, gams first.
13. When she showed us all how to do resort wear.
14. When she was the only one who could still pull off hats.
15. And when she accentuated her outfits with a riotous laugh.
With Perez Hilton at an event for her documentary, Elaine Stritch: Shoot Me.
- Hillary Clinton's campaign was reportedly hacked as part of what appears to be a broad cyber attack on Democrats.
- Two brothers suspected of planning terror attacks have been arrested in Belgium, prosecutors say.
- Four people in Florida are likely the first to contract the Zika virus from mosquitos in the US, the state's governor says.