1. When she paired her cane with a top hat and cape.
2. Every time she rocked menswear better than any man.
3. And when she looked just as good in a glamorous ball gown.
With Ray Bulger filming Washington Square in 1956.
4. In 1956, when she was dripping in diamonds.
5. When her signature sunglasses gave Iris Apfel’s a run for their money.
6. When she wore leopard.
7. When she styled up a sweater vest.
8. Every time she went for the oversized string of pearls.
9. Or when one string wasn’t enough.
10. When she wore a sparkly jumpsuit on The Tonight Show.
11. When she perfectly paired polka dots with a touch of fur.
12. Every time she made an entrance, gams first.
13. When she showed us all how to do resort wear.
14. When she was the only one who could still pull off hats.
15. And when she accentuated her outfits with a riotous laugh.
With Perez Hilton at an event for her documentary, Elaine Stritch: Shoot Me.
- Birth control startups are seeing a spike in demand because many women are nervous coverage will disappear under Trump.
- A Trump adviser is presenting himself as an unlikely go-between in an effort to help global elites understand Trump.
- Trump's pick for education secretary, Betsy DeVos, could face a contentious confirmation hearing — at least by the standards of the position.
- Most hate crimes go unreported. Help BuzzFeed News and other news outlets document hate crimes and harassment in the US.