We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Have you heard of CBD yet? If not, read up, then get back to me.
Great! We're all caught up. Now I'm here to tell you how to pick out a CBD gift for almost anyone in your life (except children — sorry kids!).
And why should you buy CBD goodies for your giftees? I'll give you five reasons!
1. CBD is mega on-trend, so you can secure your place as the most forward-thinking gifter (it's been dubbed "the New Avocado Toast" and "the chemical-equivalent of Bitcoin" — need we say more?)
2. Many popular CBD products are designed around rituals of self-care — lotions, oils, bath bombs, etc. — which everyone could use a little more of in this hectic season (of Planet Earth)
3. It's a great conversation starter that can lead to discussions on the increasing popularity of hemp-derived products, changes in medical and recreational marijuana laws in the US and abroad, and what that could and should mean for criminal justice reform
4. The packaging is often beautiful, which means you don't even have to wrap it
5. If they don't like it, you can keep it for yourself!
Now let's get to gifting!
For CBD newbies who are always on-the-go: Vertly Lip Butter
For the willing but uninitiated CBD consumer: Easy Dose It Multi-dose Truffle Assortment from To Whom It May
For La Croix stans: Recess Hemp- and Adaptogen-infused Sparkling Water
For the athlete: CBD for Life Rub
For your fanciest, most adventurous friend: Lord Jones High CBD Holiday Gum Drops
For the calm (or in need of calm): Sagely Tranquility Stress-treatment Roll-on
For hardcore CBD fans who want to level up: Wildflower CBD Disposable Vaporizer Pen
For the skincare-lovers: Cannuka CBD Calming Eye Balm
For those in need of chill: Life Elements Bliss Ball™ Bath Bombs
For the home aesthete: Vertly CBD Infused Bath Salts
For the ritual-havers: Burkelman Sensory Seeker Candle
For insomniacs: Caffeine-free Herbal High Tea
For true tea partiers: Buddha Teas CBD Tea Bundle
For romantic partner: Foria Awaken Massage Oil
For cannibi-curious dogs: True Hemp CBD Supplement Chews
For people who have skin: The Shea Honey Oat Body Bar
For the hardcore CBD users who want to level-up: an advanced Endocannabanoid DNA test from Endocanna Health
Some review highlights have been edited for length and clarity.