1. First step: paint your front door.
Here’s a great guide for how to choose which color, which is often the hardest part. A brightly colored door is a great way to draw attention to your house and make it feel modern and inviting.
2. There’s even an app that lets you see what different door colors would look like!
It’s called Front Door Paint, naturally. Get it here.
7. Frame your door.
Painting the trim and adding matching moulding can make any door frame look tons better. Get the directions at Me and Jilly.
15. Make an inexpensive planter tall by glueing two pots together.
See how at Brady Bunch Remodel.
24. Camouflage your ugly electrical boxes.
Just paint them the same color as your house! See more here.
30. While you’re at it, repair any torn screens.
Learn how from Martha Stewart.
- At least four people are dead and 20 are injured in what police are treating as a possible terror attack outside of Parliament in London.
- The Republican chair of the House intelligence committee said it's "possible" Trump and his team were surveilled during foreign intelligence gathering.
- Documents about ties between fired Trump adviser Michael Flynn and Russia need to be turned over to House investigators, say oversight chairmen.
- As if it wasn't easy enough buy someone coffee, you'll now be able to send Starbucks gift cards via text message on Apple's iMessage ☕️📲