3. You go to your favorite shoe store hoping that maybe *this* time they’ll have your size.
7. You hate going to fancy shoe stores because you know the jokes are coming.
“My, what big feet you have!”
8. You have literally tripped over your own feet.
On many occasions.
9. This scene is way too familiar.
And forget about sale sections. It’s like a barren wasteland.
10. This truth bomb hits close to home.
12. When you wear red shoes, you feel like an actual clown.
13. Any bright colored shoes end up looking cartoonishly big.
14. The ankles on big shoes are always stupidly wide.
15. No one seems to understand that not all women’s feet are the same width.
20. Sandals are a real problem.
But where are my toes supposed to go?
21. And forget about trying to find vintage shoes that fit.
Did EVERYONE have tiny feet in the 80s?
24. It’s like everything was designed to remind you how big your feet are.
25. When a store actually has your size, this is how it looks to everyone else.
27. And when you stand on your tiptoes you’re a whole foot taller.
28. And, you’re in very good company.
- Donald Trump said that his comments about Sweden were referring to a Fox News segment, not an actual incident in the country 🇸🇪🙃
- The CEO of Uber is investigating sexism and sexual harassment claims after a former employee said her reports were ignored.
- Geologists say they've discovered an 8th continent beneath New Zealand. "Zealandia" is 94% submerged underwater 🔎🌍
- A Texas girl celebrated her 6th birthday with an absolutely amazing Selena-themed party 🎤🌹