3. You go to your favorite shoe store hoping that maybe *this* time they’ll have your size.
7. You hate going to fancy shoe stores because you know the jokes are coming.
“My, what big feet you have!”
8. You have literally tripped over your own feet.
On many occasions.
9. This scene is way too familiar.
And forget about sale sections. It’s like a barren wasteland.
10. This truth bomb hits close to home.
12. When you wear red shoes, you feel like an actual clown.
13. Any bright colored shoes end up looking cartoonishly big.
14. The ankles on big shoes are always stupidly wide.
15. No one seems to understand that not all women’s feet are the same width.
20. Sandals are a real problem.
But where are my toes supposed to go?
21. And forget about trying to find vintage shoes that fit.
Did EVERYONE have tiny feet in the 80s?
24. It’s like everything was designed to remind you how big your feet are.
25. When a store actually has your size, this is how it looks to everyone else.
27. And when you stand on your tiptoes you’re a whole foot taller.
28. And, you’re in very good company.
- Top legal scholars will be filing the 1st major lawsuit against President Donald Trump's alleged business conflicts on Monday.
- "Welcome to the movement": Women's March on Washington organizers are working tirelessly to make sure first-time marchers stick around ✊
- A mass grave in Mexico contained the remains of 56 people, many of whom went missing in 2010, authorities said Sunday.
- The New England Patriots are heading to the Super Bowl yet again. They'll play the Atlanta Falcons on Feb. 5 🏈