1. The Disney Wedding Pavilion
The Disney Wedding Pavilion at the Grand Floridian Resort is the most famous location at any Disney resort for nuptials, but for good reason. This space was designed with the perfect customizable ceremony in mind. And a view of Cinderella’s Castle doesn’t hurt, either.
7. The Sleeping Beauty’s Castle Forecourt at Disneyland
This iconic location is available for small wedding ceremonies before or after the park opens. Trolleys can take your guests to the reception area, in another park location or at a nearby hotel.
- Indiana votes in the U.S. presidential race on Tuesday, and it could Ted Cruz's last big chance to knock Donald Trump off his winning streak 🇺🇸
- A judge in Brazil has ordered WhatsApp blocked for 72 hours over the messaging service's recently encrypted data ❌📲
- Ahoy, Havana: A U.S. cruise ship docked in Cuba on Monday for the first time in nearly 40 years 🚢