1. The Disney Wedding Pavilion
The Disney Wedding Pavilion at the Grand Floridian Resort is the most famous location at any Disney resort for nuptials, but for good reason. This space was designed with the perfect customizable ceremony in mind. And a view of Cinderella’s Castle doesn’t hurt, either.
7. The Sleeping Beauty’s Castle Forecourt at Disneyland
This iconic location is available for small wedding ceremonies before or after the park opens. Trolleys can take your guests to the reception area, in another park location or at a nearby hotel.
- Donald Trump's supporters think his comments about Miss Universe are no big deal.
- This is no illusion: Lady Gaga confirmed she's headlining the Super Bowl halftime show in February 🏈🎉
- Asos workers at the heart of its global retail empire say they're being treated like machines to deliver fast fashion.