1. The Disney Wedding Pavilion
The Disney Wedding Pavilion at the Grand Floridian Resort is the most famous location at any Disney resort for nuptials, but for good reason. This space was designed with the perfect customizable ceremony in mind. And a view of Cinderella’s Castle doesn’t hurt, either.
7. The Sleeping Beauty’s Castle Forecourt at Disneyland
This iconic location is available for small wedding ceremonies before or after the park opens. Trolleys can take your guests to the reception area, in another park location or at a nearby hotel.
- Donald Trump was sworn in as the 45th president of the United States of America. 🇺🇸
- Anti-Trump protesters and police clash in Washington, DC, during the inauguration. Cars and storefronts have been vandalized, many arrests have been made.
- US officials didn't know drug lord Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán was being extradited from Mexico to the United States until the day it happened.
- And as many as eight survivors have been found after a deadly avalanche buried a hotel in Italy.