1. The Disney Wedding Pavilion
The Disney Wedding Pavilion at the Grand Floridian Resort is the most famous location at any Disney resort for nuptials, but for good reason. This space was designed with the perfect customizable ceremony in mind. And a view of Cinderella’s Castle doesn’t hurt, either.
7. The Sleeping Beauty’s Castle Forecourt at Disneyland
This iconic location is available for small wedding ceremonies before or after the park opens. Trolleys can take your guests to the reception area, in another park location or at a nearby hotel.
- Some of Donald Trump's diehard supporters say they have mixed feelings about watching — much less paying for — Trump TV.
- A powerful magnitude-6.1 earthquake struck Italy Wednesday night, hours after a smaller magnitude-5.5 quake struck the same region.
- Facebook keeps promoting fake news. Experts say its trending algorithm can't stop it—and it could get worse ❌📰
- Donald Trump bashed Hillary Clinton for going to an Adele concert after critics slammed him for promoting his new hotel.