1. The Disney Wedding Pavilion
The Disney Wedding Pavilion at the Grand Floridian Resort is the most famous location at any Disney resort for nuptials, but for good reason. This space was designed with the perfect customizable ceremony in mind. And a view of Cinderella’s Castle doesn’t hurt, either.
7. The Sleeping Beauty’s Castle Forecourt at Disneyland
This iconic location is available for small wedding ceremonies before or after the park opens. Trolleys can take your guests to the reception area, in another park location or at a nearby hotel.
- Donald Trump says he's making a last-minute trip to Mexico on Wednesday before his speech on immigration policy.
- Chris Brown has been arrested for assault with a deadly weapon after allegedly threatening a model at his home.
- Facebook has a fake news problem. Phony content is still everywhere despite the network's promise to block it 📰👀