14 Safe Alternatives To Fireworks
Fun, flame-free, kid-friendly ideas to celebrate the Fourth.
1. Make these poppers with recycled bottles, balloons and confetti.
2. Glowsticks are a great (and cheap) alternative for night-time fun.
3. Firecracker piñatas are a much quieter alternative for sensitive ears.
4. Red and blue bubbles are perfect for some clean outdoor fun.
5. Silly string is a safe way to have a lot of fun.
6. Sprinkle fireworks are super easy to make.
All you need is paper, sprinkles and a little water. Get the directions here.