1. Say their name three times.
For repetition, three is the magic number. Saying something three times is proven to make it more memorable.
3. Learn the story behind their name.
“OMG, the name Lupita is of Spanish origin and is actually short for Guadalupe? That’s so cool!!!”
5. Ask them to spell it.
“Smith, is that S-M-Y-T-H-E ? No, I didn’t think so.”
9. Say their name in a weird voice.
Hey, it worked for Anna Faris.
Better safe than sorry.
- The election is really, really over now: Jill Stein has dropped her Pennsylvania recount request, making Donald Trump the absolute winner.
- At least 9 are dead and 25 missing after a warehouse party fire in Oakland, CA. Dozens of fatalities are feared.
- Cuba prepares to bury Fidel Castro: his ashes arrived in Santiago Saturday, the city where he declared his socialist revolution victorious.
- This 23--year-old got her lost driver's license back in the mail along with a hilarious thank you note 📝😂