1. Say their name three times.
For repetition, three is the magic number. Saying something three times is proven to make it more memorable.
3. Learn the story behind their name.
“OMG, the name Lupita is of Spanish origin and is actually short for Guadalupe? That’s so cool!!!”
5. Ask them to spell it.
“Smith, is that S-M-Y-T-H-E ? No, I didn’t think so.”
9. Say their name in a weird voice.
Hey, it worked for Anna Faris.
Better safe than sorry.
- President Trump said he will skip the White House correspondents' dinner. Yesterday, he called the media "the enemy of the people."
- Tom Perez has been named chair of the Democratic National Committee. He was Obama's Labor Secretary.
- Churches across the US are prepping an underground railroad system for immigrants who fear deportation under Trump.
- Here's the beef: Rapper Remy Ma dragged Nicki Minaj in a new diss track, who fired back with a Beyoncé endorsement 😱