There’s a lot of women who’s feet are much larger than 10. Honestly, I wouldn’t even consider a 10 to be large. When you get to women who wear a 13+, the struggle is more than real.
I like this post but I don’t think the comment on shoes for bigger feet is a fair one. I wear a ladies 13, and it’s impossible to find shoes, let alone cute ones. And when I do find them, they do cost more. A lot more. So I appreciate recognition of a struggle, but don’t minimize or disregard other ones in the process.
~ Denise wasn’t the eldest Huxtable, Sandra was ~
- jessicamurfree "26 Songs That Are Turning 10 Years Ol..."
- jessicamurfree "Take BuzzFeed's Get Fit Challenge, Th..."
- jessicamurfree "Why "Baby One More Time" Is..."
- jessicamurfree "The Strongest Anti-Racism Ads Of The ..."
- jessicamurfree "There Are New Photos Of David Beckham..."