17. Gale bombs hard.
Oh, Gale. Gale.
16. Poop jokes!
The most fun anyone ever had on Jeopardy in 1986.
15. “Who Ice T”
Maybe one of the greatest answers in history.
14. Some teens all finish with $0.
Don’t worry, guys, it gets better. Kind of.
13. Alex Trebek adorably tries to rap.
File under: the whitest human being alive.
This guy should’ve won just by default.
11. Hilarious schadenfreude lady:
Put this in an endless loop on my tombstone.
10. The ultimate in deliberate wrong answers:
Alex Trebek gets a little flustered.
9. “What is a threesome?”
Ha HA ha HA ha.
8. These two:
7. Watson the computer totally blows Final Jeopardy.
The QUESTION MARKS. I can’t.
6. “Starts with a body part”
I guess he had to get that really awkward answer off his chest.
5. This trio of worst players ever:
I can’t watch. I can’t watch!
3. Ken Jennings’ most famous answer:
This should have been accepted.
2. The sickest Trebek burn ever:
I need one of those Staples “That was easy!” buttons that just plays this on command.
1. Wolf Blitzer loses $4,600 in the first round of Celebrity Jeopardy.
SHIT, WOLF, GET IT TOGETHER.
- Donald Trump said that his comments about Sweden were referring to a Fox News segment, not an actual incident in the country 🇸🇪🙃
- The CEO of Uber is investigating sexism and sexual harassment claims after a former employee said her reports were ignored.
- Geologists say they've discovered an 8th continent beneath New Zealand. "Zealandia" is 94% submerged underwater 🔎🌍
- The US ambassador to Somalia gave the country's new president a "Make Somalia Great Again" hat and the exchange was ~confusing~.