5. Everything is neon yellow.
6. All those $5.80 T-shirts are, shockingly, see-through.
7. There are even…crop tops.
9. You go stand in the fitting-room line, which is now longer than the Great Wall of China.
10. Once you get in, it’s a MILLION degrees in there.
11. The hanger hook you have to share with the person next to you keeps moving:
12. And in the curtain across the way, three tweens are talking loudly about boys, and you’re just like:
15. But there’s NO WAY you’re waiting in that dressing-room line again:
16. So you just grab it in an XL like, I got this:
17. Then, since you’re already buying something, you decide you can also get a $8.80 necklace.
18. Then you see a ring that you KNOW will turn your finger green, but you’re still like:
19. Then next weekend you try to return the dress because it didn’t fit, and the salesperson informs you of the return policy and you’re like:
- Donald Trump's campaign chief Stephen Bannon said "he doesn't like Jews," according to his ex-wife.
- Federal health officials have called for nationwide testing of all blood donations for the Zika virus.
- The judge under fire for his sentencing of former Stanford Swimmer Brock Turner also went easy on another student athlete.