2. When your neighbor doesn’t understand that you’re trying to PIVOT right now.
3. Coming face to face with plebeian fruit:
10. Picking out a hilarious joke sticker for your wheels.
13. Distractions making it hard to #disrupt from your home office.
15. Picking out the perfect set of binary code window decorations:
19. When all the charging stations are being used by LESSER hybrids:
23. Crushing it on branding:
- A newly unearthed Homeland Security report contradicts Donald Trump's travel ban, saying country of origin is not a reliable indicator of terrorism.
- The White House blocked several media outlets it's been critical of, including BuzzFeed, from a closed-door briefing by press secretary Sean Spicer.
- Hillary Clinton returned to the public arena in one of her first political appearances since the election, urging Democrats to "keep fighting."
- The White House strongly denies reports that Chief of Staff Reince Priebus urged the FBI to undermine stories linking Trump to Russia.