2. So he decided to take his own set of cheesy engagement photos alongside his “one true love”: a burrito.
“With so many domesticated photos of staged afternoon picnics in the park or holding hands running along the beach, I figured people would be interested in sharing the happiness of my own current love life situation as well,” he says.
3. Sikorski’s betrothed is a carne asada burrito from Taqueria La Cumbre in the Mission District.
4. The happy couple posed for pics at San Francisco landmarks like the Golden Gate Bridge.
6. They headed over to Golden Gate Park to smell the roses.
10. Like every Bay Area couple, they went for a romantic sunset stroll on Ocean Beach.
13. They enjoyed the romantic splendor of the Palace of Fine Arts.
16. They had a champagne picnic up on Alamo Square.
18. And of course, they headed downtown to have some iconic San Francisco tourist fun.
22. Sikorski and his tortilla-wrapped soulmate haven’t made wedding plans yet.
“We haven’t established a set date yet, but over the next few months I hope to be introducing our menu of friends to one another,” he says.
23. And he admits he might already be struggling with monogamy.
“I got hungry during the shoot and a second burrito was needed to step in,” he says.
24. Congrats to the happy couple!
- French President François Hollande said he won't run for re-election, citing his unpopularity and likely inability to garner enough support.
- The pilot of the jet carrying a Brazilian soccer team chose to skip a refuel stop before crashing in Colombia, killing 71 people.
- Tennessee's massive wildfires have now killed 11 people and destroyed or damaged more than 700 structures.
- Spanish authorities have accused six professional tennis players of helping to fix 17 matches 🎾💰