1. This is what Chris Crocker looked like back in 2007 when his “Leave Britney Alone” video went mega viral.
(FYI, it’s currently sitting at over 47 million views on YouTube.)
11. And he was the subject of the 2012 documentary Me at the Zoo.
14. In a recent interview with Queerty, Crocker says he’s considering transitioning and living as a woman.
“Some people get a haircut,” he says. “I change genders or gender aesthetics. I don’t know that I’ll ever be content just one way or another. But I’m on the journey to figuring that out.”
15. Chris posts a LOT of selfies on Instagram. Not that we’re complaining.
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- This girl totally trolled Donald Trump's son by getting a photo with him in a "Latina Against Trump" shirt — in Spanish 😬
- The Chicago Cubs are heading to their first World Series since 1945 after beating the Los Angeles Dodgers 🐻
- Round of applause: This teen got a standing ovation for her high school presentation on white privilege.