1. There are mini-striped hot air balloons.
2. And a friendly welcome.
3. A beam wearing a sweater.
4. Ombre chairs.
5. A wooden pallet coffee table:
6. Pinterest pillows.
7. Neon wall art.
8. Conference rooms named after popular pins.
9. A handy cereal and snack bar.
10. An insanely well-stocked healthy snack fridge.
11. A very polite coffee robot.
12. A bike rack + a plant bike.
13. Pantone-themed chairs.
14. A printer that ain’t in this for your revolution.
15. Tons of natural light.
16. A quiet room for napping or meditating.
17. A CAR DESK.
18. More wall art and some wooden swings that you can actually swing on.
19. A DIY craft wall.
20. A wine-themed conference room (yes please).
21. A comfy DIY couch and an aloe plant.
23. A “Push It” achievement wall.
24. This wall featuring photos of pinners from around the world.
25. Ryan Gosling, of course.
26. A cozy bar area.
27. A kale chips room guarded by moose.
28. A cute and free library.
29. More cool places to meet.
30. Huge skylights.
31. A wall-to-wall map depicting Pinterest’s offices worldwide.
32. This impeccably artsy photo wall.
33. Sleek conference rooms.
34. An add-yours Lego wall.
35. Featuring this bee:
36. This logo made out of perfectly spun Rubik’s cubes.
37. Teal craftiness.
38. Rustic plant shelves.
39. A motto.
40. Quirky decor.
41. A Pinterest foosball table.
42. More Ryan:
43. And a twee row of heirloom tomatoes.
- The deadly Westminster attack that left four people dead Wednesday began and was over with in 82 seconds, police said Saturday.
- After the health care fail, it's unclear if Republicans and Trump will find consensus on other big ticket items.
- People in Belarus took to the streets and opposed a "social parasites" tax on people who have been unemployed for six months.
- Heads up, Harry Potter fans. You can now get Butterbeer ice cream at your grocery store 🍦✨