8. Cell phone holsters.
Especially if they’re from Brookstone.
10. Being superstitious about sports.
“If I don’t personally cradle this football through every game, there’s no way the Pats will win the Super Bowl!”
17. Taking a really long time in the bathroom.
- UK voters sent a massive shock through the world, overturning 40 years of British EU membership.
- Prime Minister David Cameron says he will resign by October.
- British banks got hit hard, and their European peers were hit even harder.
- Scottish leader Nicola Sturgeon says a second independence referendum for Scotland is "highly likely."