1. “Literally” technically means “without exaggeration,” as in “this thing ACTUALLY happened.”
2. But these days some people use it just for emphasis.
9. And even Google!!
- Athletes probably won't break records at the Rio Olympics. Scientists say most top performers have reached the limits of human biology.
- Bernie Sanders' former press secretary says she experienced repeated incidents of racism from other staff while on the campaign trail.
- Sixteen people died after a hot air balloon caught fire and crashed in Texas Saturday.