14. But given Greece’s history, there was of course… a sequel to all the warfare.
Thebes ruled for awhile, then Macedonia took charge of a bunch of the city-states, and then Rome, replacing the leading role a la Adam Scott replacing John Cusack in Hot Tub Time Machine 2, annexed most of Greece.
15. Sources: MGM Pictures, Thucydides
- We've compiled an extensive (but not exhaustive) list of lies, exaggerations, and bullshit from Trump's first 100 days in office 💯🗒
- Arkansas is waiting for the Supreme Court to weigh in on a death-row inmate's final claims before his execution tonight.
- Sean Spicer blamed the Obama administration for not vetting Michael Flynn before he became Trump's national security adviser 🤔
- There's a potential writers strike looming and it could suddenly cause some of your favorite TV shows to go off air 📺