1. First of all, you have so much more energy now that you've cut out the junk.
2. You actually eat A LOT.
3. You're losing extra weight without exercising a ton.
4. Drinking water is something you look forward to.
5. You get to try cool new foods you never thought you'd like.
Zucchini "noodles" may come with dubious scare quotes, but they're actually quite delicious.
6. You've discovered the soothing joy of cooking at home.
7. Portion control gets easier, because healthy food fills you up faster than junk.
8. You've become the master of making smoothies.
They're filling AND portable, and you can dump pretty much anything in the blender.