1. All Froot Loops are the same flavor and taste the same.
WHAT KIND OF WORLD DO WE LIVE IN.
2. Mr. Clean Magic Erasers are just melamine sponges.
3. You only need ONE Alka-Seltzer tablet.
4. That wasabi you're eating is almost definitely just horseradish and food coloring.
Real wasabi is freakishly expensive, so outside of Japan, most "wasabi" consists of ground-up horseradish, mustard, and green dye.
5. Baby carrots are just regular carrots that are peeled down and cut into adorable nubbins.
6. Staplers have two settings: the normal one that binds your pages together and a second setting that loosely "pins" your pages.
7. Nutella and Ferrero Rocher are made by the same company.
Ohhhhhhh, that makes sense. However, "the crème filling of Rocher is chocolate and hazelnut but it is not actually Nutella," the company tells BuzzFeed.