2. But now, comedian Jeff Wysaski has installed a “Relationship Saving Station” at his local Ikea that will help you cope with all that Billy bookcase-induced stress.
“Ikea is notorious for being a stressful place for couples to shop,” Wysaski tells BuzzFeed. “This was a fun project to try and address that fact.”
8. “I don’t know if it’s still up,” Wysaski says of the station, which he installed on Sunday. “You’d be surprised how easy it is to get away with these — everyone is just lost in their own worlds.”
Head to Burbank if you want to check! (And please report back.)
- Trump's supporters are just as frustrated as he is about not getting things done — and they're blaming everyone but Trump.
- The National Enquirer tabloid is growing by speaking to an audience ignored by mainstream media and backing Trump.
- Furniture stores are being reshaped by a simple fact: many young people simply aren't in the market for their stuff anymore ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
- Model Bella Hadid, who promoted Fyre Festival on her social media, spoke out about the chaos and apologized to ticket holders.