2. A set of classic books with gorgeously redesigned covers.
Have they casually mentioned their favorite author or childhood book? Pick up a copy and show you're thoughtful.
Get the Puffin in Bloom set of Little Women, Anne of Green Gables, Heidi and A Little Princess for $43.21 on Amazon.
3. A make-your-own-hot-sauce kit, for a spicy date night in.
4. A fun but thoughtful print that will make them think of you every time they see it on their wall.
5. Something kooky for their apartment, like this burrito-scented candle.
6. A new smartphone case that's as pretty as they are.
You love texting them, but that ratty old Speck case has got to go.
Get them for $39.99 each from KhristianAHowell on Etsy.
7. A pair of tickets to their favorite sporting event, and add a personal touch with a new piece of team swag.
8. A collection of stuff to liven up their desk job, like this magic slime that cleans keyboards.
You can't make them hate their job less, but you can make their 9-5 a little more joyful.
Get it for $7.99 at Perpetual Kid.
9. A cozy pair of gloves for holding hands on those chilly but romantic winter walks.
10. A fun board game, like this Harry Potter Wizard Chess Set, because who wants to go out anyways?
Gift them one of your old classics — you can teach them how to play! — or learn a new game together.
Get it for $42.99 at Think Geek.
11. A pair of cheeky wine glasses that will put them in a grape mood.
12. A bedside smartphone vase so they can charge their phone ~extra romantically.~
13. An ironic holiday sweater they'll want to wear year-round.
14. The Bachelor-themed wines, to tease them about their secret addiction to the show.
15. Some giant (and hilarious) gummy candy to satisfy their adorable sweet tooth.
16. This Nicolas Cage T-shirt, if they like memes.
And if they don't like memes... why are you dating them?
Get it for $29.99 at Modcloth.