1. A Bakersfield, Calif., 11-year-old named Jamie reportedly “twerked” at her school dance, even though her mother had warned her not to. Her mom’s punishment? Post her at a busy intersection wearing this sign:
2. “The school didn’t even call me and let me know that it was going on,” her mother, Frances Hena, said. “I want her to realize that she’s a child, and she can’t do that. She just can’t.”
3. In addition to being forced to hold the sign up at a busy intersection, Jamie also got her iPod taken away.
4. The reactions from passer-by are priceless:
- Top Democrats are demanding House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes remove himself from the investigation into Russian interference in the election.
- President Trump will sign an executive order on Tuesday stopping the EPA's plan to limit power plants burning coal.
- The mayor of London has urged politicians in the European Union not to "punish" Britain for the decision to leave the European Union, stating a "bad Brexit" would hurt the EU too.
- Samsung announced plans to refurbish and sell some of the 4.3 million explosive Galaxy Note7 phones it recalled last year📱🔥